Melanie Booher, Founder & CEO
With 20+ years of HR experience, Melanie Booher is a veteran HR professional with expertise in creating engaged cultures and improving morale. Her T.H.R.I.V.E. Model and Cards for Culture game help leaders foster strong workplace cultures in order to impact retention, productivity and profit. Her motto is “When people matter… companies THRIVE!”
- Melanie holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Miami University and a Masters in HR from the University of Cincinnati.
- Melanie has worked for powerhouses like Macy’s, Cintas, Provident Bank, and Charming Shoppes.
- Melanie is a certified Culture Coach with CultureWise (2019).
- Melanie’s new book/game will be officially released the summer of 2021!
- Melanie lives outside of Cincinnati, Ohio with her husband and 3 children.
Melanie is a Culture Coach
Melanie has a proven track record as a Culture Coach helping organizations become a “Best Place to Work” by instilling big-company best practices within an entrepreneurial environment. Rooted in her experiences as a people connector, change agent, and business coach – she drives organizations to truly live their values, not just post them on the conference room walls.
Melanie Helps Companies With…
- Culture Strengthening
- Leadership Development
- Fractional HR & Recruitment
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Programs
- Leveling-up your People Operations/HR
Contact Us for more information or a Free Consultation!
What Clients Are Saying...
“Melanie is a trusted cultural advisor who has provided world class assistance. Her experience in leading top workplaces has helped us set and stay true to our direction and resulted in SentriLock being recognized ... as a Best Place To Work. I highly recommend Melanie to other organizations aspiring to be viewed as a top workplace and those who are ready to champion and empower their workforce to achieve great things!” – Gri Morgan, Chief eXperience Officer at SentriLock